Thursday, August 15, 2024

Mindfulness - Slow down and relax your brain

Today is national relaxation day, so I thought it would be a good day to share some mindfulness/guided meditation. Slowing down and being present in the moment is something I've been struggling a lot with lately. I think particularly in this day in age, with so many distractions like our cell phones, it can be hard to remember to just sit with our thoughts for a few minutes. Even when we're relaxing our bodies, it can be hard to relax our minds. Mindfulness and meditation can help with that!

Below are two guided mindfulness/meditation videos that I like. Spend a few minutes checking them out for yourself.

I one-hundred percent chose this first video because of the cute little panda graphic. I mean, you all know how much I love cute things at this point. This 10 minute video is great to help you slow down for a little bit.

But what if you don't have 10 minutes? Or what if 10 minutes just feels too long? Never fear, I also dug up this much shorter 2-minute option. No cute panda on this one, but the clouds are super relaxing.

If you enjoyed these and found them beneficial, I encourage you to search on YouTube for more guided meditations. There's literally thousands of great ones out there. I hope the rest of your day is relaxing! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment