Monday, August 26, 2024

Dog and Owl

You know I love my animal pals! I think seeing unlikely friends is one of the most wholesome things. Plussssss, today is National Dog Day, so a post that features a dog seems appropriate.

This isn't a new story, but it's one I just discovered recently, and I just HAD to share. Several years ago, photographer Tanja Brandt (Instagram: tanja_brandt) took a series of photos featuring a dog and an owl that are friends. It is absolutely adorable.

Ingo, the Maoilinois Belgian shepherd, became owlet Poldi's protector early on in life. Unfortunately, Poldi is no longer with us, but his life was filled with loving friendship. Ingo now has  a new owl friend, Ronja, and their friendship is a strong as can be.

Tanja's IG page isn't in english, but you can read more about the animal friends here: Photographer Captures the Touching Bond Between a Dog and an Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment