Saturday, June 15, 2024

Nature Photography

Today is nature photography day! I live in "the natural state," so it seemed appropriate to feature some nature photography from my home state of Arkansas! 🍂🌲🍃🌳🍁

I did a quick Google search for nature photography in Arkansas. Below are some of the photographers that caught my eye. I've linked their websites and Instagram pages below. I loved looking through their work and recognizing beautiful places that aren't that far from home. Enjoy! 

Arkansas Nature Photographers

Jeff Rose

One of the first photographers in my Google results. Lots of photos from the Ozarks!

Instagram: @thejeffrose
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Josh Ramsey

Some truly vibrant photos. I recognized a few of these place right away!

Instagram: @theramseychannel


⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Tim Ernst

While searching for photographers to feature on this post, I noticed that quite a few expressed an admiration for Tim Ernst. So I looked him up, and I can certainly see why he's an inspiration to so many. He's published several books and has a gallery near Jasper, Arkansas.



⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

There are many MANY more amazing nature photographers in Arkansas, I wish I had the time to feature even more. I might have to do a part 2 to this post some day so I can recognize a few more. I definitely encourage you to Google Arkansas Nature Photography. You'll find endless amazing pictures of the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment