Monday, May 6, 2024

Make Your Own Connections!

I have gotten really into the New York Times Game, Connections. If you haven't tried it yet, you definitely should! If you like Wordle, you'll probably like this game as well.

A few weeks ago, someone showed me a website where you can make your very own Connections game. I thought it was the coolest thing, so naturally I decided to make a blog post about it. My friends and I have made a few with personalized categories featuring things in our own lives.

Follow this link to make your own connections! 

Here's a link to one I made! Spring Has Sprung!

And another random one I made: Sample Puzzle (no theme)

I hope you have fun making your own games and sharing them with your friend!


https://images.app.goo.gl/vwLXRkzSK9bcpNqk8

No comments:

Post a Comment