Monday, April 15, 2024

Hidden Google Easter Eggs

It's time to open up your Google search page and test out some of the fun and silly Easter eggs Google has worked into it's system. I'm not sure if all these will work on a phone/or tablet, so you might want to pull out your computer just in case. I'm sure you can predict what some of them do, but others might be a surprise!

Here are some of my favorite Google Easter eggs:

  • Did you know you can play games on Google? Type in "snake" or "solitaire" to give it a try
  • If you type "fun facts" in the search bar, Google generates a random fun fact
  • Try typing the following into the Google search bar to see what happens!
    • "Askew"
    • "Meteorite"
    • "Answer to life the universe and everything"
    • "Blink html"
    • "Do a barrel roll"
    • "Google in 1998"
Which was your favorite? If you enjoyed these Google has a ton more hidden gems. Let me know what else I should have included in this list!

2 comments: