Friday, January 5, 2024

Lucky Man Finds Diamond

As someone who lives in Arkansas, I can't not share this story. One lucky man found a 4.87-carat diamond at the Crater of Diamonds State Park in Murfeesboro, Arkansas last month. I'm sure he was thrilled when he found out what he found was in fact a Diamond! Apparently, this is the largest diamond that has been found there in 3 years.

I went to the Crater of Diamonds once with my family when I was in high school, but all any of us dug up were some rocks. Digging in a large field of dirt was not my favorite activity 😅 In fact, ended up spending most of our time there in the gift shop while my mom and cousin hunted for treasure - those two had a great time! If you enjoy the outdoors, going to the Crater of Diamonds can be a fun experience, even if you don't find any gemstones.

If you'd like to read more about this man's find, check out the articles below.

Link to THV 11 News Article


Link to CNN News Article



No comments:

Post a Comment