Monday, December 11, 2023

Christmas Coloring Pages

The weather is getting colder, which means most of us are spending more time indoors, curled up in sweaters blankets. One of my favorite, cozy, indoor activities is coloring. With Christmas approaching, I thought finding some winter-themed coloring pages would be perfect for this time of year. I hit the jack-pot when I stumbled upon Homemade Gifts Made Easy. They had sooooooo many adorable coloring pages to choose from for free. I also loved that the coloring pages included a range of detail. Some were simpler, ideal for children or adults that don't want to spend too much time on intricacies. Other's were super detailed, perfect for folks with tons of patience or who love the more complex coloring page designs.

To check out there entire collection visit their page here:

Link to Homemade Gifts Made Easy

I've included some of my favorites below. It was really difficult to pick just a few to feature, though. There were so many options to choose from!


An elegant Christmas Tree 🎄

I wonder if this little guy will share his hot chocolate with me 🐧

Some classy ornaments!

Cozy mittens for snowy weather ❄

Where do you think Santa is off to next?




No comments:

Post a Comment